is how my brain feels when I try and work out how to fit in everything I want to do this summer.
To help me, I've compiled a little list here of things happening in and around the shop.
Please do join for any and all that appeal to you.
- THIS SUNDAY 18th: Beginner pumptrack session for girls with Danielle. Hugely popular, you will leave grinning and not stop. Fill in this form if you're interested.
- Every Wednesday evening: Yoga for skaters (send a message) on Clifton Downs
- Every week: Bristol pumptrack sessions - check the facebook for details
- 29th June: Re-paint your board in the shop
- 11th July: Board Maintenance in the shop
- 20th July: Surfskate demo night - try them out, embrace the chaos
- 3rd August: Customise your griptape in the shop
- 9th September: Bristol Board Meeting
Not in Bristol but feeling like some of this is a good idea? Check out our:
- Pumptrack board guide - it's just a guide and your current board will likely be fine... but it can't hurt to look, can it? (Hint: it can)
- How to clean your bearings
- How to grip a board
- Checking online for awesome griptape inspiration
- Which surfskate is right for you
There are weekly sessions going down for the dancing and freestyling, sliding and downhilling and general city cruising amongst you too.
Keep an eye on our events page, we're adding things all the time from ourselves and from further afield.
If this email arrived at your work address, may you not read it until Monday.
Matt @ Vandem
Smiles for miles at Brunel Way pumptrack. Expect more of this on Sunday, with more dates still to come.
Rich (2005) has always had a mean bert slide on him. Hoping to see some more of this on a surfskate soon, but for now - send good vibes his way after a car decided to pick a fight with him as he cycled home from the shop last week.