Longboard & Cruiser Specialists!
- We are a skater-owned and skater run longboard retailer based in Bristol, UK. The Difference Is: We Skate!
- We have been selling long skateboards and cruisers online since 2001. We are definitely the UK's most knowledgeable and experienced longboard store!
- We believe that awesome customer service is the most important thing we can provide.
- We know what makes a good board, how to set one up to ride the way you want it, what to avoid, and how to get you the best bang for your buck.
Our Longboard Brands:
We are really picky about which longboard and cruiser brands we stock. No cheese, no Amazon brands, only high-quality skate stuff at the best prices on the internet. Check out all our brands here!
Our goals are:
- To provide skaters in Bristol and the rest of the UK the best online shopping experience possible
- To help our local skate scene grow and mature
- To keep a solid selection of longboard, cruiserboard and skateboard gear in stock, emphasising quality product that we know, trust, and feel comfortable recommending to you. We are good friends with most of the brands that we stock, and we only stock things that we'd skate ourselves!
- To have as much fun as possible with everything we do!
A huge range of longboards and cruisers of all shapes and sizes, plus related goodness, including:
- Complete Longboards
- Complete Cruiserboards and Kids Boards
- Longboard & Cruiserboard Decks
- Longboard & Cruiser Wheels
- Longboard & Skateboard Trucks
- Longboard Truck & Wheel Kits
- Protective Gear
- Skate and Longboard Bearings
- Skateboard and Longboard Griptape
- And most importantly, all those little annoying bits and bobs that you can't find anywhere else!
What we do:
We offer a trade-in service on old and used gear - so if you've got an old board that's not getting used much, and you want to freshen things up, get in touch!
We offer delivery options for everyone - Royal Mail if you're on a budget, or DPD Next Day if you really really need your stuff in time for the weekend!
We'd love to see you, so please pop in and visit us if you get a chance! Paying us a visit is by far the best way to end up with exactly the board you want, as we can set things up to account for your size, weight, riding style and wotnot.
If you're unable to come and visit us and you'd prefer not to talk to us directly (we won't bite!), be sure to check out our extensive buyer's guides section, and keep up to date with the shop blog for the latest news.
Once you're on a board, you need to find other skaters to skate with! We are proud to support the UK longboard scene with our online events calendar and a big list of all the UK skate websites and facebook groups.
Check out the latest additions to our shop here!