UK Longboard Shop est. 2001
We're skater owned & run & since 2001.
Whether you're just starting your longboard journey or you've been bombing hills since the dawn of time we've got the knowledge and the stock to get you on just the right board!
Our longboard shop in Bristol is open to skaters of all ages and abilities. Drop in and say hi!
We pride ourselves on our customer service, get in touch and see why our customers love us!
Our Top Longboards
Why are we here?
- To provide skaters in Bristol and the rest of the UK the best online shopping experience possible
- To help our local skate scene grow and mature
- To get more beginners on longboards - spread the stoke!
- To keep a solid selection of longboard, cruiserboard, old skool skate and surfskate gear in stock, emphasising quality product that we know, trust, and feel comfortable recommending to you. We are good friends with most of the brands that we stock, and we only stock things that we'd skate ourselves!
- To have as much fun as possible with everything we do!
What we stock
A huge range of longboards and cruisers of all shapes and sizes, plus related goodness, including:
- Complete Longboards
- Complete Cruiserboards and Kids Boards
- Longboard & Cruiserboard Decks
- Longboard & Cruiser Wheels
- Longboard & Skateboard Trucks
- Longboard Truck & Wheel Kits
- Protective Gear
- Skate and Longboard Bearings
- Skateboard and Longboard Griptape
- And most importantly, all those little annoying bits and bobs that you can't find anywhere else!
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I bought my first board from these folks, at 46 years old nearly a year ago.
The service was first class. I found other places to be a tad patronising truth be told, maybe because of my age, maybe because of my ability or both.
Not here. They made me feel super...
What we do
We offer delivery options for everyone - Royal Mail if you're on a budget, or DPD Next Day if you really really need your stuff in time for the weekend!
We'd love to see you, so please pop in and visit us if you get a chance! Paying us a visit is by far the best way to end up with exactly the board you want, as we can set things up to account for your size, weight, riding style and wotnot.
If you're unable to come and visit us and you'd prefer not to talk to us directly (we won't bite!), be sure to check out our extensive buyer's guides section, and keep up to date with the shop blog for the latest news.
Once you're on a board, you need to find other skaters to skate with! We are proud to support the UK longboard scene with our online events calendar and a big list of all the UK skate websites and facebook groups.
Check out the latest additions to our shop here!