We're out of stock of this right now, but more are due in soon.View Alternative Graphics
Product available at supplier: We'll order this in for you, and dispatch within 4-6 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Express Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Economy 2-5 Working Days, may require signature
- More Shipping Info Here.
What can i say, absolute quality. Vandem are now my go to store ,fom truck bolts to bearings, wheels to decks everything is quality, its rare these days innit, thankyou very much for quick no fuss service and i,ll be in touch soon,
Landyachtz Battle Axe Spectrum 38" Drop Through Longboard
The Battle Axe is a classic pintail shape dropped through and might just be the best combination out there for someone looking to pick up a board for the first time and learn to ride.
This is the Spectrum graphic - similar to other Landyachtz graphics that appear on the Stratus and Tony Danza, bold and carefree, as if a tiger with great nails has slashed your board right open. I'd like to meet that tiger.
Get out and explore your city in style with a Battle Axe!
- 100% Canadian Maple
- Drop Through
- Medium Concave
- Custom Landyachtz branded grip job
Landyachtz Battle Axe Spectrum 38" Drop Through Longboard: Complete Spec
- Wheels: 70mm 78a Hawgs Supremes
- Trucks: Bear Gen 6 180mm
- Bearings: Bear Spaceballs
|Length||38.2" / 97.0cm See similar length boards|
|Width||9.4" / 23.9cm See similar width boards|
|Wheelbase||27.2" / 69.1cm See boards with a similar wheelbase|
|Nose Length||1.8" / 4.6cm|
|Tail Length||2.4" / 6.1cm|
|Truck Mounting||Drop through|
|Wheel Wells||Cutouts Wheel Wells|
Useful Extra Info
Customise your ride!
We can change the truck bushings on this board to suit your weight and riding style!
This way your board will come set up perfectly for you, straight out of the box.
Just refer to the table below and make your choice as you add to cart!
|Rider weight||Bushing Hardness|
|10 - 50kgs||Extra Soft|
|50 - 72kgs||Softer|
|72 - 90kgs||Stock Setup|
|90 - 104kgs||Harder|
|104 - 120kgs||Extra Hard|
Some other things to consider...
- If in doubt - go softer! Turnier boards are easier to balance on, and a lot more fun to skate.
- If you are "between hardnesses," we would recommend the softer option. So for example, for a 73kg rider, "Soft" rather than "Stock Setup" might be a better choice. Get in touch if you're not sure!
- if you want a very turny board - say for a dancing longboard - then it's worth going one stop softer than you otherwise would do. Watch out for wheelbite though!
- Likewise, if you want a board for downhill speed, then go up a step harder than the weight table suggests.
- You do have a bit of adjustment in the truck's kingpin nut, but we would suggest that if you have more than two threads showing then it's time to go to a harder bushing.
Landyachtz Battle Axe Spectrum 38" Drop Through Longboard Reviews
Landyachtz Battle Axe Spectrum 38" Drop Through Longboard: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
10% off: With hundreds of product descriptions and thousands of product details on our site, typos can occasionally slip through the net. We're only human! If you can find one - or an incorrect product detail - let us know and we'll send you a code for 10% off.
Thanks for helping keep Vandem shipshape.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I bought my first board from these folks, at 46 years old nearly a year ago.
The service was first class. I found other places to be a tad patronising truth be told, maybe because of my age, maybe because of my ability or both.
Not here. They made me feel super...