Shipping, Delivery & Returns
DELIVERY INFO AND PRICING
Customer Service is our #1 Priority!
- We guarantee that all orders placed before 1pm will ship that day.
- Please make sure that someone is in at your delivery address to sign for your order. Delivery drivers will card your address to arrange redelivery if you are not in.
- Occasionally drivers leave packages in what they deem to be a safe place on your property rather than leaving a redelivery card. If you are not comfortable with this, please leave a note when you check out that you do not want your package left unattended, and we will mark your delivery accordingly.
- You can track your order by calling us on 0117 9332833, or emailing us via our website. We will also email you tracking information as we ship your order so that you can track the status of your order online.
- Orders placed on Friday before 1pm will ship for delivery on Monday.
- We can deliver on Saturdays for an extra charge. Please choose DHL Saturday Delivery and order before 1pm on a Friday.
- We cannot deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays. Some areas of the UK (eg Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands) may take an extra day to arrive, even if you choose DHL Next Day service.
- Alternatively you can come and pick your order up from us in our Bristol Shop! Click here for directions and opening times.
- You can also choose Royal Mail for smaller orders, which is cheaper or even free, but takes 3-5 working days. Very occasionally items take a lot longer than this - so please allow up to 28 working days for delivery. To enable us to deliver the best customer service possible - please choose DHL instead!
UK ORDER PRICING
|Up to £59.99||Economy||2-5 Working Days||£2.99|
|Up to £59.99||Express (DHL)||Next Working Day||£4.99|
|Over £60||Economy||2-5 Working Days||Free!!|
|Over £60||Express (DHL)||Next Working Day||£2.99||All Orders||DHL Saturday Delivery||Saturday (Order before 1pm on a Friday)||£35.00|
UK OFFSHORE ORDERS
If you are in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, please make sure that you select your location instead of "United Kingdom" as you check out. Even though these islands are part of the UK, due to different tax regulations and shipping costs we have to regard them is separate shipping zones.
- Unfortunately orders to the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man cost a lot for us to ship, so we cannot offer free delivery to these locations.
- We will ship your order on a 2 day Priority Express service.
- We do not charge VAT to the Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey as per standard VAT obligations.
- If you select "United Kingdom" instead of your shipping location, your order will be delayed while we contact you to arrange payment to cover the shipping cost.
CLICK AND COLLECT
You can order online and pick up in our Bristol Store, just check our opening times first! Don't forget you can get free UK shipping on all orders over £59.99
We don't ship outside the UK - sorry!
Please note that we are only able to deliver to physical addresses, and we are unable to deliver to Post Boxes, APO/FPO and Armed Forces addresses. If this affects you, just find us an alternative physical address (business or residential) and we’ll get your stuff out to you.
Please note that we are not able to deliver to freight forwarding companies. We can ship anywhere in the world direct to you instead!
If you buy online or over the phone "at a distance" from us, then your rights are defined by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can cancel and return it to us for a refund or exchange as long as you notify us within 14 days of placing the order. Please get in touch with us be phone or email before sending anything back.
We will only refund or exchange goods that are recieved in an "as new" condition. If they have been skated, we will know and are within our rights to refuse your refund.
Refunds will be processed and exchanged items will be shipped as soon as we have recieved your return and had a chance to look it over.
Returning shipping will be at your cost, though we will refund you any postage that you paid when you placed the order.
If you want to exchange your item for something else (perhaps you need a different size or colour), we will charge you a small fee to cover the postage costs of the replacement item.
We are unable to refund items that have been lost in the post on their way back to us, so please use a tracked shipping method to ensure that your item reaches us. We can arrange a courier to collect at your request, though we will deduct the cost of this from any refund.
We regret that we cannot accept any returns or exchanges on the following:
- Custom completes, where you have requested a change in the specification as we sell it
- Decks that you ask us to grip
- Product that we have customised or personalised at your request.
Please contact us for more info.