We're out of stock of this right now, but more are due in soon.View Alternative Graphics
Product available at supplier: We'll order this in for you, and dispatch within 4-6 working days.If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Express Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Economy 2-5 Working Days, may require signature
- More Shipping Info Here.
Board is a real beauty , purchased for one of my grandsons following in the the footsteps of his father and two uncles all borders and skaters . This would grace any setting. The only down side was it was delivered to wrong address and email from dhl stated I signed for it. The problem was it was the house it was left at has been empty for 9 years so board left outside and receipt false. I called dhl and gained no satisfactory answer . If I were you guys would suggest having a word with couriers especially as coming up to crimbo . But that aside great board
Landyachtz Battle Axe Paper Tiger 38" Drop Through Longboard
The Battle Axe is a classic pintail shape dropped through and might just be the best combination out there for someone looking to pick up a board for the first time and learn to ride.
Rarr, the "Paper Tiger" is looking ferocious on this graphic... it doesn't look like the nails are painted though, so this tiger probably isn't the culprit responsible for the Spectrum graphic version...
Get out and explore your city in style with a Landyachtz Battle Axe!
- 100% Canadian Maple
- Drop Through
- Medium Concave
- Custom Landyachtz branded grip job
Landyachtz Battle Axe Paper Tiger 38" Drop Through Longboard: Complete Spec
- Wheels: 70mm 78a Hawgs Supremes
- Trucks: Bear Gen 6 180mm
- Bearings: Bear Spaceballs
|38.2" / 97.0cm See similar length boards
|9.4" / 23.9cm See similar width boards
|27.2" / 69.1cm See boards with a similar wheelbase
|1.8" / 4.6cm
|2.4" / 6.1cm
|Cutouts Wheel Wells
Useful Extra Info
Customise your ride!
We can change the truck bushings on this board to suit your weight and riding style!
This way your board will come set up perfectly for you, straight out of the box.
Just refer to the table below and make your choice as you add to cart!
|10 - 50kgs
|50 - 72kgs
|72 - 90kgs
|90 - 104kgs
|104 - 120kgs
Some other things to consider...
- If in doubt - go softer! Turnier boards are easier to balance on, and a lot more fun to skate.
- If you are "between hardnesses," we would recommend the softer option. So for example, for a 73kg rider, "Soft" rather than "Stock Setup" might be a better choice. Get in touch if you're not sure!
- if you want a very turny board - say for a dancing longboard - then it's worth going one stop softer than you otherwise would do. Watch out for wheelbite though!
- Likewise, if you want a board for downhill speed, then go up a step harder than the weight table suggests.
- You do have a bit of adjustment in the truck's kingpin nut, but we would suggest that if you have more than two threads showing then it's time to go to a harder bushing.
- If you already have a board (or some trucks!) and you would like to change your bushings to suit your weight, check out our truck/bushing compatability chart!
Landyachtz Battle Axe Paper Tiger 38" Drop Through Longboard Reviews
Landyachtz Battle Axe Paper Tiger 38" Drop Through Longboard: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
10% off: With hundreds of product descriptions and thousands of product details on our site, typos can occasionally slip through the net. We're only human! If you can find one - or an incorrect product detail - let us know and we'll send you a code for 10% off.
Thanks for helping keep Vandem shipshape.