Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- DPD Next Day Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- DHL 2-3 Working Days, requires signature
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free stuff when you buy this product! Choose your Free Gift when you spend more than £99.99.
The BEST. Love these guys. Thanks for the great board. Parts. And customer service.
Arbor Drop Cruiser Longboard - Photo
A double-drop with a lower platform for ease of push on long commutes, cruising, and freeride.
- 9 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with die cut grip with printed logo topsheet and photo graphic bottom sheet.
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris Reverse 50° 180mm
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Outlook
- Designed for carving and cruising
- Larger shape increases rolling speed
- Size: 69mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 44.0mm // Offset: 2.5mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- Die cut black stick on grip
|Length||96.52 cm / 38"�|
|Width||24.765 cm / 9.75"�|
|Wheelbase||74.295 cm / 29.25"|
|Nose||2.3cm / 0.9"|
|Tail||2.3cm / 0.9"|
|Profile||Double drop - Drop thru drop down|
|Construction||9 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple|
Useful Extra Info
Arbor Drop Cruiser Longboard - Photo Reviews
At the age of 54 thought I’d get back on the board to help my 7yr old daughter.. firstly this board is the dogs ! Always had a cheap board and knew it was useless but with this arbor there’s no comparison ... straight out the the box nothing needed tightening and all the bearings lubed up correctly.. This thing just rolls over anything in its way (well almost).. these almost pensioners hips and legs are getting a right old work out... excellent service from these guys at Vandem keep it up ..
I’d been looking at this board for a while and eventually got it for a terrific sale price. Arrived very quickly and I was delighted to see no plastic packaging. The board is lovely. I’m still getting used to it and I’ve only managed to get out briefly a couple of times. I’m technically a beginner though I did own a pintail several years ago so I’m having to relearn how to push, carve etc. Think it will be a great board to learn on!
These guys are brilliant, I'm a beginner and was after a certain type of board and they pointed me in the right direction. Will definitely use them again. Start to finish a pleasure and quick delivery.
Arbor Drop Cruiser Longboard - Photo: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.