Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
Super Fast Shipping!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery (Free on orders over £25)
- DPD: Next Working Day delivery, requires signature (Free on orders over £50)
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free stuff when you buy this product! Choose your Free Gift when you spend more than £99.99.
Excellent service, great advice, fast dispatch, superb website. Oh and the boards are awesome too!
Arbor Drop Cruiser Flagship 38"
Premium Palisander Wood Top & Bottom Finish Ply
A double-drop with a lower platform for ease of push on long commutes, cruising, and freeride.
- 9 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Premium Palisander Wood Top & Bottom Finish Ply
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris Reverse 50° 180mm
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Outlook
- Designed for carving and cruising
- Larger shape increases rolling speed
- Size: 69mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 44.0mm // Offset: 2.5mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- Recycled Glass Spray on Grip job
|Length||96.52 cm / 38"�|
|Width||24.765 cm / 9.75"�|
|Wheelbase||74.295 cm / 29.25"|
|Nose||2.3cm / 0.9"|
|Tail||2.3cm / 0.9"|
|Profile||Double drop - Drop thru drop down|
|Construction||9 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Premium Palisander|
Useful Extra Info
Arbor Drop Cruiser Flagship 38" Reviews
Board is fantastic.
Super helpful team. Beautiful board! Happy husband! Thank you so much
This board was recommended to me because I'm "well built" as well as being 6'3 and having size 12 feet. Having only skateboarded for a few weeks, I cannot really give a full review however the board feels fantastic under me and I am progressing nicely as I feel so comfortable on it. Several friends who own a d-street pintail and a no-name bamboo longboards respectively have repeatedly stolen this board from me and seem to absolutely love it as well. It turns nicely, feels super stable and seems to outroll the cheap boards massively. The service I received was superb and the bushings were even changed (free of charge) before the board was sent to me so it was all ready to go, the day after ordering!
Arbor Drop Cruiser Flagship 38": Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.