We're out of stock of this right now, but more are due in soon.View Alternative Graphics
Product available at supplier: We'll order this in for you, and dispatch within 4-6 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Express Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Economy 2-5 Working Days, may require signature
- More Shipping Info Here.
No words can truly describe how awesome these guys are, nothing is too much trouble. Their customer service, delivery and general banter is off the scale.
I recently got back into this great lifestyle and totally addicted once again.(See attached photo)
Matt is a great guy who has offered me sound advice and can easily empty my bank account within minutes.
Just ordered another deck to go with my growing collection. Keep up the great work.
If you have a problem, you know who to call.. the V Team.. cue 80's music....although Matt's van is white...not black.
Landyachtz Drop Cat 33" Seeker Black Drop Through Longboard
Landyachtz Drop Cat 33" Seeker Black is a new colour option for 2021.
Time-tested maple construction and super low ride height come together with a futuristic rocker profile to create a board that lets you travel through time to sample the very best of what Landyachtz have learned over 20-plus years of designing boards.
Super low and nimble carving machine.
The 33" ideal for the smaller skaters out there or for those looking for a really compact super nimble packaged drop thru.
Landyachtz Drop Cat 33" Seeker Black Drop Through Longboard: Complete Spec
- Wheels: 72mm 78a Hawgs Plow Kings
- Trucks: Bear Trucks Gen 6 180mm
- Bearings: Bear Spaceballs
|Length||33.0" / 83.8cm See similar length boards|
|Width||9.625" / 24.4cm See similar width boards|
|Wheelbase||23.9" / 60.7cm See boards with a similar wheelbase|
|Nose Length||1.0" / 2.5cm|
|Tail Length||1.0" / 2.5cm|
|Truck Mounting||Drop through|
|Wheel Wells||Cutouts Wheel Wells|
Useful Extra Info
Customise your ride!
We can change the truck bushings on this board to suit your weight and riding style!
This way your board will come set up perfectly for you, straight out of the box.
Just refer to the table below and make your choice as you add to cart!
|Rider weight||Bushing Hardness|
|10 - 50kgs||Extra Soft|
|50 - 72kgs||Softer|
|72 - 90kgs||Stock Setup|
|90 - 104kgs||Harder|
|104 - 120kgs||Extra Hard|
Some other things to consider...
- If in doubt - go softer! Turnier boards are easier to balance on, and a lot more fun to skate.
- If you are "between hardnesses," we would recommend the softer option. So for example, for a 73kg rider, "Soft" rather than "Stock Setup" might be a better choice. Get in touch if you're not sure!
- if you want a very turny board - say for a dancing longboard - then it's worth going one stop softer than you otherwise would do. Watch out for wheelbite though!
- Likewise, if you want a board for downhill speed, then go up a step harder than the weight table suggests.
- You do have a bit of adjustment in the truck's kingpin nut, but we would suggest that if you have more than two threads showing then it's time to go to a harder bushing.
Landyachtz Drop Cat 33" Seeker Black Drop Through Longboard Reviews
Landyachtz Drop Cat 33" Seeker Black Drop Through Longboard: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
10% off: With hundreds of product descriptions and thousands of product details on our site, typos can occasionally slip through the net. We're only human! If you can find one - or an incorrect product detail - let us know and we'll send you a code for 10% off.
Thanks for helping keep Vandem shipshape.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I bought my first board from these folks, at 46 years old nearly a year ago.
The service was first class. I found other places to be a tad patronising truth be told, maybe because of my age, maybe because of my ability or both.
Not here. They made me feel super...