Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
Super Fast Shipping!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery (Free on orders over £25)
- DPD: Next Working Day delivery, requires signature (Free on orders over £50)
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free stuff when you buy this product! Choose your Free Gift when you spend more than £99.99.
Recently picked up a set of Cult Nova's, amazing freeride wheels once broken in !!!!!
Arbor Axis 37" Flagship
Arbor's Axis Drop-through longboard comes in two lengths - this is the shorter one at 37".
A flexy deck pressed from 7 ply Hardrock Maple with a Palisander top and bottom ply makes this a real looker.
It features a snowboard-inspired sidecut (Arbor made their name in snowboarding) to give a torsionally flexy, cruisy ride that floats over rougher surfaces.
Arbor boards all come with Paris truck as standard these days, which makes all the difference and really sets them apart from cheaper branded completes.
As we are often telling our customers, a decent set of trucks on your board makes all the difference, especially for cruising about. The Paris V2 truck on the Solstice features a turny geometry, decent bushings and a good finish - everything you need for a good balance of turn and stability.
Rolling on Arbor's own brand 69mm 78A "Easyrider" wheels, spinning on Arbor's own ABEC7 bearings, this is a real step up from cheaper drop-through completes.
Some nice extra touches include the recycled glass re-grit surface, rather than griptape, and gold-finish hardware, washers and kingpins - classy!
- 7 Ply Hardrock Maple with a Premium Palisander Wood Finish Ply
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris RKP 50° 180mm
- Arbor Easyrider Series – Outlook
- Designed for optimal carving and cruising performance
- Larger shape increases rolling speed
- Size: 69mm // Durometer: 78a
- Contact Patch: 44.0mm // Offset: 2.5mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- Recycled Glass spray on grip
|Profile||Flat with concave|
|Construction||8ply Maple with Palisander top and bottom ply|
Useful Extra Info
Arbor Axis 37" Flagship Reviews
I've been using this board for about 2 months now and I've used it pretty much every day. Great for cruising and commuting and even a little downhill. Sturdy board, smooth ride that glides forever.
very handy, not heavy. The delivery was super quick, the package has been carefully packed. Thank you !
I think it’s mint , just what I wanted , so here’s a big hearty handshake to you both Chris
Arbor Axis 37" Flagship: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.