Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- DPD Next Day Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Priority Express Tracked: 2-3 Working Days, requires signature
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free stuff when you buy this product! Choose your Free Gift when you spend more than £99.99.
Great service. It's been over 30 years since I skateboarded, but after messing around with my 14 year old sons board, I decided I wanted to give longboarding a go. Board arrived this morning and I've already been cruising and carving down some local hills. The Lush board is exactly that "Lush". Speed of delivery and service from Vandem is excellent, highly recommend.
Arbor Axis 40" Bamboo
A snowboard-inspired drop-through for easy around town cruising, relaxed commutes, and mellow downhill.
- 8 ply hardrock maple with Carbonised Bamboo top ply
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris 50° 180mm RKP's
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Outlook ideal for cruising and carving
- Size: 69mm // Durometer: 78a
- Contact Patch: 44.0mm // Offset: 2.5mm
- Core: Momentum - Dampens bumpy rides
- Formula: Venice - Soft and grippy
- Bearings: ABEC 7 with spacers
- Grip: Clear spray on
|Profile||Flat with concave|
|Construction||8ply Maple with Carbonised Bamboo top ply|
Useful Extra Info
Arbor Axis 40" Bamboo Reviews
Arbor Axis 40" Bamboo: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
Great service. It's been over 30 years since I skateboarded, but after messing around with my 14 year old sons board, I decided I wanted to give longboarding a go. Board arrived this morning and I've already been cruising and carving down some local hills. The Lush board is exactly...