Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
We'll order this product in for you! Hit "Special order", fill out your email address, and we'll come back to you with an ETA and to take payment. Usually this product will arrive in 5-7 working days, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process.
Super Fast Shipping!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery (Free on orders over £25)
- DPD: Next Working Day delivery, requires signature (Free on orders over £50)
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free Stickers when you buy this product!
I was looking for a board! I did NOT need to look any further! Vandem looked to be highly reviewed, and now I know why. I visited the website and was impressed, so rang them up for a chat. Adam was super helpful, and also just a sound guy! He knew his stuff, and 24 hours later I was holding my new Lush Dagyr on an elite setup. The board is sweet! And Vandem are awesome! I 100% recommend them, have already put another friend onto them, and I'll definitely be going back! GET YOUR LONGBOARDS HERE!!!!!!
Orangatang Stimulus Wheels 70mm
Featured a stone-ground running surface, narrower contact patch, offset core and round lips, the Stimulus is poured from the same fun, slidey high-rebound urethane as all other Orangatang longboard wheels. It skates very much like a worn-in 4President.
As a dedicated freeride wheel, Orangatang updated the Stimulus to the big-cored 69mm Kilmer and 73mm Cage some years ago. If you're looking for a wheel that slides, we'd suggest you check those out. Bigger cores give a smoother slide, more even wheel wear, and faster roll speed - all good news if you like to do big skids.
You might think that this consigns the Stimulus to the wheel dustbin of history - but you'd be wrong. Not everyone wants to slide - and the smaller old-school core of the stimulus results in a plusher, more comfortable ride than the Cage and Kilmer.
The Stimulus is available in four duros:
- 77A (Blue) - super soft and plush, but not a lot of grip - for cruisers, we'd recommend the 77A 4President instead. Available on request if you really want it though!
- 80A (Orange) - a good all-round hardness that makes the most of this shape. Usually the one to go for.
- 83A (Purple) - a bit faster on smoother surfaces, longer lasting, but a harsher ride when things get choppy.
- 86A (Yellow) - a dedicated freeride wheel really, these days we'd recommend the Purple 69mm Kilmer instead. We can get it if you really want some though - get in touch!
The Stimulus is definitely not an obvious choice in the Orangatang lineup these days - with the grippier 4President and the slidier Kilmer, there are better wheels available for specific uses. It's still a solid all-round wheel for pretty much any longboard though, well worth checking out.
Useful Extra Info
- Longboard Wheel Guide
- How to remove flatspots from your wheels
- How to change your wheels super fast
- View all products by Orangatang Wheels
- View all our wheels
- Shipping and delivery info
All wheels sold in packs of four.
Orangatang Stimulus Wheels 70mm Reviews
Excellent comms and speedy service. Very happy with wheels which were a gift. Many thanks for going over and above.
Quick and great service provided. 100% recommended !
Good quality wheels and service
Orangatang Stimulus Wheels 70mm: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I was looking for a board! I did NOT need to look any further! Vandem looked to be highly reviewed, and now I know why. I visited the website and was impressed, so rang them up for a chat. Adam was super helpful, and also just a sound guy! He...