We're out of stock of this right now, but more are due in soon.View Alternative Graphics
Product available at supplier: We'll order this in for you, and dispatch within 4-6 working days.If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Express Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Economy 2-5 Working Days, may require signature
- More Shipping Info Here.
Bought the Lush Longboards Minnow just over a week ago - fantastic communication and advice via message and super friendly and helpful in store. As a beginner it really made a difference - would recommend Vandem to anyone 👍
Landyachtz Dinghy Coffin XL Fish Cruiser Board
The Fish now joins the Card in the XL Coffin shape of Dinghy... and we like it. Being "XL", we're including this one in the Landyachtz Dinghy Blunt category.
We had the Dinghy, then the Dinghy Blunt - the bit wider version. Then we had the Dinghy Coffin - a classic coffin shaped deck, squarer than the regular Dinghy.
Now Landyachtz have introduced the Coffin XL - same fun shape, wider still! This one sits at 8.64" (21.95cm) wide, in that same compact length.
We believe that the Dinghy was pretty much responsible for cruiser boards becoming popular again after years of longboards and skateboards being very separate categories. These boards blur the lines - roll smooth and quietly, but still allow you to trick around.
Landyachtz design their Polar Bear trucks and Hawgs wheels to fit perfectly with each individual deck. This board comes with the narrower 105mm Polar Bear trucks and the juicy 63mm Fatty Hawgs in 78a.
No slop, all control.
*Please note wheel colour may vary*
- 100% Canadian Maple
- Sanded Wheel wells
- Low Concave
- Die Cut Grip with Landyachtz logo
- For every Landyachtz skateboard sold, Landyachtz will plant a tree!
- Built complete ready to rip right outta the box!
Landyachtz Dinghy Coffin XL Fish Cruiser Board: Complete Spec
- Wheels: 63mm 78a Hawgs Fatties
- Trucks: Bear Polar bears 105mm
- Bearings: Bear Spaceballs
|28.5" / 72.4cm See similar length boards
|8.64" / 21.9cm See similar width boards
|14.6" / 37.1cm See boards with a similar wheelbase
|3.0" / 7.6cm
|6.25" / 15.9cm
|Sanded Wheel Wells
Useful Extra Info
Customise your ride!
We can change the truck bushings on this board to suit your weight and riding style!
This way your board will come set up perfectly for you, straight out of the box.
Just refer to the table below and make your choice as you add to cart!
|10 - 50kgs
|50 - 72kgs
|72 - 90kgs
|90 - 104kgs
|104 - 120kgs
Some other things to consider...
- If in doubt - go softer! Turnier boards are easier to balance on, and a lot more fun to skate.
- If you are "between hardnesses," we would recommend the softer option. So for example, for a 73kg rider, "Soft" rather than "Stock Setup" might be a better choice. Get in touch if you're not sure!
- if you want a very turny board - say for a dancing longboard - then it's worth going one stop softer than you otherwise would do. Watch out for wheelbite though!
- Likewise, if you want a board for downhill speed, then go up a step harder than the weight table suggests.
- You do have a bit of adjustment in the truck's kingpin nut, but we would suggest that if you have more than two threads showing then it's time to go to a harder bushing.
- If you already have a board (or some trucks!) and you would like to change your bushings to suit your weight, check out our truck/bushing compatability chart!
Landyachtz Dinghy Coffin XL Fish Cruiser Board Reviews
Landyachtz Dinghy Coffin XL Fish Cruiser Board: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
10% off: With hundreds of product descriptions and thousands of product details on our site, typos can occasionally slip through the net. We're only human! If you can find one - or an incorrect product detail - let us know and we'll send you a code for 10% off.
Thanks for helping keep Vandem shipshape.