We're out of stock of this right now, but more are due in soon.View Alternative Graphics
Product available at supplier: We'll order this in for you, and dispatch within 4-6 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Express Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Economy 2-5 Working Days, may require signature
- More Shipping Info Here.
Bought a few things from Vandem over the years. Brilliant, speedy delivery every time to Ireland. Last order was put in on Friday and it arrived on Monday, 2 days early!
Landyachtz Dinghy Blunt Synth Cruiser Board
The Landyachtz Dinghy Blunt Synth. It's a Dinghy but a bit wider, with a synth graphic. We like that, some of you might remember the Lush Pinnacle...
Gripped with Landyachtz custom grip that echos the deck graphic.
The Blunt is the Dinghy shape which has been a staple of the Landyachtz line-up for many years, now ever so slightly tweaked. It's a touch wider than the standard Dinghy with a fuller nose.
Ideally suited to those with slightly bigger feet or skaters just looking for a bit more wood underfoot for that added bit of comfort. Want even wider? Take a look at the Tugboat for yet more girth.
It'll be yer go to setup for a quick rip to the shops or shred around the local streets in no time.
A cruiser board is essentially a blend of a longboard and a skateboard - you roll quietly and comfortably through the streets without rattling your knees to death, but you can still ollie, slide and trick to your heart's content. The Dinghy is a classic of the cruiser board story - one of the most popular out there. All you've got to worry about is finding the graphic you like most!
Landyachtz design their Polar Bear trucks and Hawgs wheels to fit perfectly with each individual deck. They work tirelessly to ensure these elements come together to provide the best control and performance for your riding pleasure.
No slop, all control.
*Please note wheel colour may vary*
- 100% Canadian Maple
- Low Concave
- Die Cut Grip with Landyachtz logo
- For every Landyachtz skateboard sold, Landyachtz will plant a tree!
- Built complete ready to rip right outta the box!
Landyachtz Dinghy Blunt Synth Cruiser Board: Complete Spec
- Wheels: 60mm 78a Hawgs Chubbies
- Trucks: Bear Polar bears 130mm
- Bearings: Bear Spaceballs
|Length||28.5" / 72.4cm See similar length boards|
|Width||8.6" / 21.8cm See similar width boards|
|Wheelbase||14.6" / 37.1cm See boards with a similar wheelbase|
|Nose Length||3.0" / 7.6cm|
|Tail Length||6.25" / 15.9cm|
|Wheel Wells||Sanded Wheel Wells|
Useful Extra Info
Customise your ride!
We can change the truck bushings on this board to suit your weight and riding style!
This way your board will come set up perfectly for you, straight out of the box.
Just refer to the table below and make your choice as you add to cart!
|Rider weight||Bushing Hardness|
|10 - 50kgs||Extra Soft|
|50 - 72kgs||Softer|
|72 - 90kgs||Stock Setup|
|90 - 104kgs||Harder|
|104 - 120kgs||Extra Hard|
Some other things to consider...
- If in doubt - go softer! Turnier boards are easier to balance on, and a lot more fun to skate.
- If you are "between hardnesses," we would recommend the softer option. So for example, for a 73kg rider, "Soft" rather than "Stock Setup" might be a better choice. Get in touch if you're not sure!
- if you want a very turny board - say for a dancing longboard - then it's worth going one stop softer than you otherwise would do. Watch out for wheelbite though!
- Likewise, if you want a board for downhill speed, then go up a step harder than the weight table suggests.
- You do have a bit of adjustment in the truck's kingpin nut, but we would suggest that if you have more than two threads showing then it's time to go to a harder bushing.
Landyachtz Dinghy Blunt Synth Cruiser Board Reviews
Landyachtz Dinghy Blunt Synth Cruiser Board: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
10% off: With hundreds of product descriptions and thousands of product details on our site, typos can occasionally slip through the net. We're only human! If you can find one - or an incorrect product detail - let us know and we'll send you a code for 10% off.
Thanks for helping keep Vandem shipshape.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I bought my first board from these folks, at 46 years old nearly a year ago.
The service was first class. I found other places to be a tad patronising truth be told, maybe because of my age, maybe because of my ability or both.
Not here. They made me feel super...