We're out of stock of this right now, but more are due in soon.View Our Recommended Alternatives
Product available at supplier: We'll order this in for you, and dispatch within 4-6 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Express Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Economy 2-5 Working Days, may require signature
- More Shipping Info Here.
Great stock, awesome service, quick delivery - definitely will be buying from these guys again! Totally in love with my Dinghy Fender
Bronson Raw Bearings
The Bronson Raws share a couple of features with the Bronson G3, namely:
Reinforced nylon bearing cage
- "Deep Groove" Raceways (Races)
- They are packaged in Nitrogen-filled shrink wrap. Which, as per the G3 bearing, means... nothing.
- In addition to this, they also feature Tungsten Coated Races. A little bit like Titanium Coated Races, these are regular steel races with a tungsten coating - similar to a coated drill bit. We're extremely sceptical that this coating will last more than a few hours of skateboarding - especially if you run your bearings dry.
The big difference though, is they have no shields at all. This does a few things:
- It makes them very easy to lubricate. No shields to remove - all you need to do is bung a few drops of lube in there and you're off.
- It makes them sound a bit different. If you care about how your bearings sound, that's a nice extra. We'd rather our bearings kept the water and dirt out.
- It means the bearings have no protection at all from dirt and moisture. Bronson claim to mitigate this to some extent by by using a custom inner and outer race which has no shielding grooves cut in it, thereby removing a possible location for dirt to build up - but honestly, we think this really lets an otherwise awesome bearing down.
If you like the look and sound of a shieldless bearing, and you don't mind getting the bearing lube out every session, we're not going to stop you getting these... but if you actually skate in the real world, and you like to have your bearings rolling nice and fast and lasting more than a few sessions - we'd recommend that you get the Bronson G3 (with most of the same features plus super-effective Labyrinth Shielding) instead.
Bronson Raw Bearings
Number of balls
|None - Shieldless!
Number of Shields
|No (buy some here)|
Useful Extra Info
Bronson Raw Bearings Reviews
Great Ad Always
As per usual ordering was easy, dispatch, delivery and packaging was excellent.
Bronson Raw Bearings: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
10% off: With hundreds of product descriptions and thousands of product details on our site, typos can occasionally slip through the net. We're only human! If you can find one - or an incorrect product detail - let us know and we'll send you a code for 10% off.
Thanks for helping keep Vandem shipshape.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I bought my first board from these folks, at 46 years old nearly a year ago.
The service was first class. I found other places to be a tad patronising truth be told, maybe because of my age, maybe because of my ability or both.
Not here. They made me feel super...