We're out of stock of this right now, but more are due in soon.View Our Recommended Alternatives
Product available at supplier: We'll order this in for you, and dispatch within 4-6 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Express Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Economy 2-5 Working Days, may require signature
- More Shipping Info Here.
Bought a few things from Vandem over the years. Brilliant, speedy delivery every time to Ireland. Last order was put in on Friday and it arrived on Monday, 2 days early!
Lush Longboards Kisiwa
After a decade-long hiatus, the biggest board Lush have ever made is back.... handmade in the UK. At nearly five feet long, this giant surf-style pintail has to be ridden to be believed!
Using V-Lam hardwood construction, each board is hand pressed, shaped, screened and finished in our Bristol workshop.
The latest batch of these boards have laminated nose/tail blocksfor an extra surffy vibe.
They are also a bit thinner than the previous incarnation, for a mellower, flexier ride and lighter weight. Five feet of hardwood is still a tanker though!
More info at lushlongboards.com
Lush Longboards Kisiwa: Elite Complete SpecA truly Elite spec for a truly Elite board. It's not worth having anything less under this beast. Sabre Trucks keep such a big board as agile as possible, and on these massive fast wheels, once it's up to speed, it just stays there as you carve to your hearts content. Dig into those heels and toes, lead with your shoulders, its a true longboard that shows you just how much joy and silliness its possible to have. Lovely.
- Wheels: Cult Cultron 74mm Longboard Wheels White
- Trucks: Sabre Trucks Forged Precision Mk3 Truck 48 180mm
- Bearings: Sabre Built-In Labyrinth Bearings
|Length||58.625" / 148.9cm See similar length boards|
|Width||11.375" / 28.9cm See similar width boards|
|Wheelbase||41.75" / 106.0cm See boards with a similar wheelbase|
|Nose Length||3.5" / 8.9cm|
|Tail Length||8.0" / 20.3cm|
|Wheel Wells||Cnc Wheel Wells|
Useful Extra Info
- Longboards for Beginners
- View all longboards
- Longboard Dancing Buyer's Guide
- Are cheap longboards (under £100) worth buying?
- What's the difference between longboards and skateboards?
- Choose the right sized longboard
- View all products by Lush Longboards
- Help me find the best longboard for me
- Shipping and delivery info
Customise your ride!
We can change the truck bushings on this board to suit your weight and riding style!
This way your board will come set up perfectly for you, straight out of the box.
Just refer to the table below and make your choice as you add to cart!
|Rider weight||Bushing Hardness|
|10 - 50kgs||Extra Soft|
|50 - 72kgs||Softer|
|72 - 90kgs||Stock Setup|
|90 - 104kgs||Harder|
|104 - 120kgs||Extra Hard|
Some other things to consider...
- If in doubt - go softer! Turnier boards are easier to balance on, and a lot more fun to skate.
- If you are "between hardnesses," we would recommend the softer option. So for example, for a 73kg rider, "Soft" rather than "Stock Setup" might be a better choice. Get in touch if you're not sure!
- if you want a very turny board - say for a dancing longboard - then it's worth going one stop softer than you otherwise would do. Watch out for wheelbite though!
- Likewise, if you want a board for downhill speed, then go up a step harder than the weight table suggests.
- You do have a bit of adjustment in the truck's kingpin nut, but we would suggest that if you have more than two threads showing then it's time to go to a harder bushing.
Lush Longboards Kisiwa Reviews
Lush Longboards Kisiwa: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
10% off: With hundreds of product descriptions and thousands of product details on our site, typos can occasionally slip through the net. We're only human! If you can find one - or an incorrect product detail - let us know and we'll send you a code for 10% off.
Thanks for helping keep Vandem shipshape.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I bought my first board from these folks, at 46 years old nearly a year ago.
The service was first class. I found other places to be a tad patronising truth be told, maybe because of my age, maybe because of my ability or both.
Not here. They made me feel super...