We're out of stock of this right now, but more are due in soon.View Alternative Graphics
Product available at supplier: We'll order this in for you, and dispatch within 4-6 working days.If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Express Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Economy 2-5 Working Days, may require signature
- More Shipping Info Here.
Best longboard shop and stock in England !!!
Landyachtz Dinghy Coffin Kitty Cruiser Board
The Landyachtz Dinghy Coffin Kitty is new for 2021.
The classic coffin board outline has been around for years and is always a fun one to skate. Landyachtz have decided to do their own take on it with the Dinghy Coffin shape.
Its a squarer outline and a bit wider than the regular dinghy shape that you might be used to. Don't worry though still skates great, just looks even radder!
A cruiser board is essentially a blend of a longboard and a skateboard - you roll quietly and comfortably through the streets without rattling your knees to death, but you can still ollie, slide and trick to your heart's content. The Dinghy is a classic of the cruiser board story - one of the most popular out there. All you've got to worry about is finding the graphic you like most!
LY design their Polar Bear trucks and Hawgs wheels to fit perfectly with each individual deck. They work tirelessly to ensure these elements come together to provide the best control and performance for your riding pleasure.
No slop, all control.
If you like the idea but have bigger feet, or are worried that this might be a bit wobbly for a first board - there are wider versions available! Check out the collection of Dinghy Blunts for a slight increase in width. Landyachtz Tugboats are wider again. You're sure to find something to your fancy.
- 100% Canadian Maple
- SandedWheel Wells
- Kicktail and nose
- Low Concave
- Die Cut Grip with snake graphic top sheet.
- For every Landyachtz skateboard sold, Landyachtz will plant a tree!
- Built complete ready to rip right outta the box!
Landyachtz Dinghy Coffin Kitty Cruiser Board: Complete Spec
- Wheels: 63mm 78a Hawgs Fatties
- Trucks: Bear Polar bears 105mm
- Bearings: Bear Spaceballs
|28.5" / 72.4cm See similar length boards
|8.0" / 20.3cm See similar width boards
|14.5" / 36.8cm See boards with a similar wheelbase
|3.0" / 7.6cm
|6.25" / 15.9cm
|Sanded Wheel Wells
Useful Extra Info
Customise your ride!
We can change the truck bushings on this board to suit your weight and riding style!
This way your board will come set up perfectly for you, straight out of the box.
Just refer to the table below and make your choice as you add to cart!
|10 - 50kgs
|50 - 72kgs
|72 - 90kgs
|90 - 104kgs
|104 - 120kgs
Some other things to consider...
- If in doubt - go softer! Turnier boards are easier to balance on, and a lot more fun to skate.
- If you are "between hardnesses," we would recommend the softer option. So for example, for a 73kg rider, "Soft" rather than "Stock Setup" might be a better choice. Get in touch if you're not sure!
- if you want a very turny board - say for a dancing longboard - then it's worth going one stop softer than you otherwise would do. Watch out for wheelbite though!
- Likewise, if you want a board for downhill speed, then go up a step harder than the weight table suggests.
- You do have a bit of adjustment in the truck's kingpin nut, but we would suggest that if you have more than two threads showing then it's time to go to a harder bushing.
- If you already have a board (or some trucks!) and you would like to change your bushings to suit your weight, check out our truck/bushing compatability chart!
Landyachtz Dinghy Coffin Kitty Cruiser Board Reviews
Making an *** of myself as a grown man is easier when the board looks this cool.
Love the board! It got to me quickly, it’s amazing, buying it was as smooth as the board itself!
Landyachtz Dinghy Coffin Kitty Cruiser Board: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
10% off: With hundreds of product descriptions and thousands of product details on our site, typos can occasionally slip through the net. We're only human! If you can find one - or an incorrect product detail - let us know and we'll send you a code for 10% off.
Thanks for helping keep Vandem shipshape.