Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- DPD Next Day Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- DHL 2-3 Working Days, requires signature
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free stuff when you buy this product! Choose your Free Gift when you spend more than £99.99.
One of the nicest online shopping experiences ever. I ordered a Landyachtz Drop Cat 33. It arrived next day despite ordering late however they'd accidentally sent the 38 instead. I called and they offered to arrange a collection straight away and sort out a swap. They were really apologetic for the inconvenience (it wasn't really an inconvenience). They got the Drop Cat 33 posted out which still arrived on the day they originally said for delivery, so actually wasn't actually an inconvenience at all. I was so stoked by the friendly service I even bought another board and they gave me a small discount. I love the personal touch to service, little notes in pack and the small free gifts. I love the quick free delivery. This is how buying online should be. Hopefully I'll get to actually visit the store some time and will be using Vandem Longboard Shop for my skate needs in the future!
Hackbrett Averell XL Skateboard
The Hackbrett Longboards Averell is the tallest of the four "bandits" - new school street skateboards from the Hackbrett workshop - and comes in at a massive 39" long and 9.25" wide.
An XXL street deck has featured in many prominent lineups over the years, think Gravity Skateboards, Lush Longboards and Sector 9. By no means is it a new concept, but Hackbrett have applied their Blackforest materials and knowledge to really squeeze the most out of this one.
A regular street skateboard comes in at around 31" long. What's with the extra 8", then?
- It's massive. That's more room for big feet, a wider stance, more room for landing tricks and more comfortable for simply cruising
- It's stable! With a wheelbase over 20 inches long, this is not a board that's restricted to jogging speed. There are modern downhill boards with similar wheelbase options - the Averell can go very fast!
- It's light. Hackbrett have been experimenting with core constructions and ergonomic features since 2002 and as such, the Averell is not your standard maple construction. It's light and snappy and has that beautiful fibreglass reinforced pop.
- It's massive... if you're a street skater that likes to do flip tricks, Averell will feel very big under your feet!
We stock Averell with a bamboo topsheet and the "street core" construction. This is a step away from your regular all-maple contstruction, making use of local Blackforest woods alongside maple, fibreglass and carbon fibre to create the most durable and fun board possible whilst keeping the weight to a minimum.
The Hackbrett Longboards Averell is the longboarders street deck and the street skaters longboard.
If there really is a board that can do everything, it might just be this one.
These beauties are pre gripped and built ready to rip right out of the box.
They are available in two spec Elite and Pro
Need the fastest, smoothest cruiser going? Get the Averell Elite build.
Loaded up with aftermarket parts, the Averell Elite setup is a whole lot of performance in a pint-sized package.
- Sabre Street trucks provide deeper carves than stock own-brand trucks you'll see on cheaper setups.
- Featuring Aftermarket Sabre Bushings for a smoother turn and maximum rebound!
- The Averell Elite comes with 65mm Cult Chronicles - bigger than the usual sub-60mm wheels that you see on other cruisers. Bigger wheels equates to more speed and better rollover - and you won't find a more-loved wheel out there at this size than the Chronicle!
- Sabre Trucks Built-In Labyrinth Bearings are more resistant to side loads, smoother rolling, and with upgraded shields to keep the crud out. They're easy to clean too.
For the slightly more affordable option check out the Pro.
Not quite as pricey as the Elite setup, the Averell Pro is still stacked out with aftermarket parts, selected to give the best possible performance for a little less cash.
- The most important part of any skateboard are the trucks. So the Averell Pro features the same trucks as the Elite build - Sabre Street Trucks, complete with Sabre's own bushings. No corners cut where it really matters!
- 60mm Cult Nova wheels are fast, smooth and durable - a real step above the wheels you will find on other completes at this price
- ABEC 5 608ZZ bearings keep the price down and the smiles up
|Wheelbase||51cm to 53cm|
|Construction||Maple, Lightweight core, Fibreglass, Bamboo, Carbon Fibre
For other topsheets, cores, flex or graphic options, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email - there's a good chance we can make it happen!
Hackbrett Longboards also produce 4 other street skate shapes ranging from 31" to 36.5" that are only available direct from the manufacturer. For more information, visit www.hackbrett.info.
Useful Extra Info
Hackbrett Averell XL Skateboard Reviews
Hackbrett Averell XL Skateboard: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
One of the nicest online shopping experiences ever. I ordered a Landyachtz Drop Cat 33. It arrived next day despite ordering late however they'd accidentally sent the 38 instead. I called and they offered to arrange a collection straight away and sort out a swap. They were really apologetic for...