Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- DPD Next Day Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Priority Express Tracked: 2-3 Working Days, requires signature
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free stuff when you buy this product! Choose your Free Gift when you spend more than £99.99.
Reached out to the team at Vandem to help me select a suitable first longboard. I have ridden street decks all through my teens an 20s - and have continued with cruisers and electric skateboards across the last few years. However I was really after a board that would let me carve and move into freeriding - but would be suitable for my 16 stone, 5ft 10 rugby player build! Adam was extremely helpful providing me with options and taking the time to explain why the Arbor Dropcruiser Flagship 38’’ could be a very good option for me. The board arrived on time and packaged very well - I had a blast getting out on it - very smooth ride and carvy, rolls forever and I can’t wait to get out on it again tomorrow! Brilliant board - 1st class customer service from Vandem - if you are thinking of getting a longboard or cruiser please get in touch with these guys - you will not regret it!
Arbor Zeppelin 32" Flagship
Arbors short drop thru ideal for smaller skaters.
If you are looking for a low stable easy to push ride that is nimble and still gives you the longboard feel this is for you.
Great for nipping about , weaving in and out of crowds or carving it up on more open roads.
Finished off with a spray on clear griptape job, minimal classy top graphic and Arbor's own ABEC5 bearings.
- 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple with a Premium Palisaner Wood Top & Bottom Finish Ply
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris Reverse 50° 180mm
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Mosh
- Perfect mix between quick acceleration and roll speed
- Good for cruising and carving on all size boards
- Size: 65mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 36.0mm // Offset: 0.0mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 5 Bearings with Spacers
- Recycled Glass spry on clear Re-Grit
|Construction||7ply Maple with premium Palisander top and bottm sheet.|
Useful Extra Info
Arbor Zeppelin 32" Flagship Reviews
I’m bombing and smiling
Arbor Zeppelin 32" Flagship: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
Reached out to the team at Vandem to help me select a suitable first longboard. I have ridden street decks all through my teens an 20s - and have continued with cruisers and electric skateboards across the last few years. However I was really after a board that would let...