- Reviews (3)
Best grip tape so far!
Use a hair dryer to install and remove - this stuff lasts! The best i have found so far!
Vandem extra coarse grip tape
This grip tape is vicious! Easy to apply. No bubbles. Strong adhesive and more grip than you will ever need. I think this the only grip tape I'll be using from now on.
The last griptape you'll use...
This grip tape is insane. Way coarser than anything else out there, it will give your feet grip beyond grip, it lasts for ages and doesn't melt as easily as other branded tape under heavy footbraking. Be prepared to destroy knife blades and the soles of your shoes with this stuff - it's awesome!
I liked the hand written note more than my t-shirt, spread the stoke
Is your regular grip tape just not cutting it for you? Then give Vandem Extra Coarse grip a try. This stuff is pretty savage. We have been running trials with this stuff for a while now and have managed to refine it to get the perfect grip level. Whether it's railing high speed corners, throwing huge standies, or massive pendy slides. Vandem Coarse grip will keep you locked in for sure .
- Made in the UK.
- Sold in lengths by the foot from 1ft - upwards. Simply increase the amount in your basket to match the footage you reqiure.
- 11inch/280mm wide.
- Super coarse grit for ultimate grip.
- Specially formulated heat resistant glue to help prevent melting grip - footbrakers love this stuff!
- Supple backing to allow for easy application.
- Traditional Black grip colouring.