We're out of stock of this right now, but more are due in soon.View Our Recommended Alternatives
Product available at supplier: We'll order this in for you, and dispatch within 4-6 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Express Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Economy 2-5 Working Days, may require signature
- More Shipping Info Here.
Great experience with these guys! Extremely helpful over email, didn't try to up-sell me, instead gave me solid advice based on what I said I was looking for. Totally willing to work with me to mix and match on one of their completes - got the Loaded Omakase complete TKP setup, but with the larger Cult Chronicle 65mm wheels, and it's buttery smooth out of the box. Delivery was both rapid and plastic-free! Would recommend Vandem Longboards to anyone, beginner or pro!
Sabre Forged Precision Mk3 Truck 48 150mm
Sabre's Forged Precision Trucks are back with the new Mk3!
A forged 6061-T6 hanger with CNC axle studs and pivot brings some significant advantages over a regular cast truck, including:
- Dead straight axles for more grip, and longer wheel and bearing life. All cast truck axles are bent due to the nature of the manufacturing process. By forging the hanger body and screwing in axle studs, the axles will always be much straighter.
- Cold-forged hanger body is much stronger and stiffer than a cast hanger
- Precision Ground axle studs fit the bearings much tighter and with less slop than a regular cast truck, which means smoother running bearings and less noise when sliding.
- CNC'd pivot is perfectly cylindrical, which gives a smoother turn than a cast truck ever could.
- More open bushing seat for more turn and dive. Combined with the smoother turning pivot, these trucks feel a lot more "fluid" than the cast version.
The Forged Precision Sabre's feature the same baseplate as the Sabre Standard 48, with its 8-hole adjustable wheelbase on old-school drilled decks, grade 8 kingpin and urethane pivot cup.
Like all Sabre trucks, these come built with Sabre's own legendary aftermarket bushings.
This is the 150mm version, better for wider wheels and narrower decks. You will find them gripper and more responsive than the wider 180mm version, with a more abrupt slide and hook up.
|Weight (one truck)||402g|
|Kingpin Layout||Longboard (RKP)|
|Material||Cold Forged 6061
|Axle Height||64mm (Positive Rake)|
|Baseplate Drilling||8 hole new school/old school
|Washers||Cup washers top and bottom|
Useful Extra Info
- How to fix squeaky or clicking longboard trucks
- Cheap Longboards Trucks - Reviewed
- View all products by Sabre Trucks
- View all longboard and skateboard trucks
- Shipping and delivery info
Price for one truck. You need two trucks per board.
Sabre Forged Precision Mk3 Truck 48 150mm Reviews
Stoked as ever
Brilliant parts sold by lovely people that really care. Fantastic service as always. 150s with some cultrons are feeling great on a 9.5ish wide topmount.
Sabre Forged Precision Mk3 Truck 48 150mm: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
10% off: With hundreds of product descriptions and thousands of product details on our site, typos can occasionally slip through the net. We're only human! If you can find one - or an incorrect product detail - let us know and we'll send you a code for 10% off.
Thanks for helping keep Vandem shipshape.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I bought my first board from these folks, at 46 years old nearly a year ago.
The service was first class. I found other places to be a tad patronising truth be told, maybe because of my age, maybe because of my ability or both.
Not here. They made me feel super...