Arbor's Axis Drop-through longboard comes in two lengths - this is the shorter one at 37".
A flexy deck pressed from 7 ply Hardrock Maple with a Palisander top and bottom ply makes this a real looker.
It features a snowboard-inspired sidecut (Arbor made their name in snowboarding) to give a torsionally flexy, cruisy ride that floats over rougher surfaces.
Arbor boards all come with Paris truck as standard these days, which makes all the difference and really sets them apart from cheaper branded completes.
As we are often telling our customers, a decent set of trucks on your board makes all the difference, especially for cruising about. The Paris V2 truck on the Solstice features a turny geometry, decent bushings and a good finish - everything you need for a good balance of turn and stability.
Rolling on Arbor's own brand 69mm 78A "Easyrider" wheels, spinning on Arbor's own ABEC7 bearings, this is a real step up from cheaper drop-through completes.
Some nice extra touches include the recycled glass re-grit surface, rather than griptape, and gold-finish hardware, washers and kingpins - classy!
- 7 Ply Hardrock Maple with a Premium Palisander Wood Finish Ply
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Outlook
- Designed for optimal carving and cruising performance
- Larger shape increases rolling speed
- Size: 69mm // Durometer: 78a
- Contact Patch: 44.0mm // Offset: 2.5mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- Recycled Glass spray on grip
||Flat with concave
||8ply Maple with Palisander top and bottom ply
All Arbor Axis Drop Throughs have an average rating of 5 with 7 reviews across 3 products.
The highest product rating is "5" and the lowest product rating is "0".