We're out of stock of this right now, but more are due in soon.View Our Recommended Alternatives
Product available at supplier: We'll order this in for you, and dispatch within 4-6 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Express Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Economy 2-5 Working Days, may require signature
- More Shipping Info Here.
Vandem is next level! Having wanted to get a longboard for a few years, I finally decided it was time. After searching online, I came across Vandem. The reviews were so positive and I can now confirm why. I ordered the Lush Longboards Freebyrd Lo-Pro Woodgrain Drop-through Longboard
Elite Complete after seeing that other novices had been recommend this as a starter board. The online ordering process was faultless. From ease of website use, clear item information/descriptions and helpful reviews of others who have purchased in the past. I ordered at lunchtime and it came before lunchtime the next day. It arrived well packaged (with a hand signed message on the receipt, nice touch) and the board itself is beautiful. At 39 I’ve never skated before. I’m only just starting my journey, however, Vandem will be the only shop I use after my positive experience. 3 days into my skating and I love it. I get excited to wake up each morning to take the board out for practice before work and look forward to more practice when I get home. I hope to visit the store in person one day when I need to get more skate parts and meet with the team. However, the online process and customer service means those who can’t go in person can still a positive experience online. Thanks to everyone at Vandem, you’ve really set the standard for how a company should operate. Anyone thinking about trying longboarding for the first time… please do and consider Vandem for your needs!!!
Landyachtz Butter Black Lines Surfskate
The Landyachtz Butter is a foray into the deep-carving, driveway-slashing world of surfskates from one of the biggest and best longboard brands out there.
Armed with years of experience in riding and design, Landyachtz put together the Butter to hit all the key features of a surfskate, all the way down to the soft griptape so that you don't scuff your booties!
The front truck here is the Bear Banger truck - a super high-angle RKP truck with really tall bushings. The end result is a wicked turny truck that allows you to pump and cutback (woopow!) as you'd expect from a surfskate. Landyachtz claim that less moving parts also makes this a more stable and durable system. Mind you, if I was looking for stability, I wouldn't be looking for a surfskate!
The wheels are a shiny, square lipped 65mm designed with grip in mind - you don't want to be slipping and sliding as you try to pick up speed, pumping along. They will slide though - give them a nudge at the apex of a cutback and you'll hear a satisfying little scrub. Lovely.
Finished with a subtle "Black Lines" graphic. Very surfy.
Pump it, slash it, maybe just don't go down a big steep hill, and the Butter will be your surf-trip sidekick and flat-day friend for years to come.
Landyachtz Butter Black Lines Surfskate: Complete Spec
- Wheels: 65mm 78a Hawgs Surfskate wheels
- Trucks: Bear Banger Surfskate front/Polar Bear 155mm rear
- Bearings: Bear Spaceballs
|Length||31.2" / 79.2cm See similar length boards|
|Width||9.0" / 22.9cm See similar width boards|
|Wheelbase||15.0" / 38.1cm - 17.1" / 43.4cm See boards with a similar wheelbase|
Useful Extra Info
- Which surfskate should I get?
- How to service and adjust a Carver Surfskate Truck
- Are cheap longboards (under £100) worth buying?
- What's the difference between longboards and skateboards?
- Choose the right sized longboard
- View all products by Landyachtz
- Help me find the best longboard for me
- Shipping and delivery info
Customise your ride!
We can change the truck bushings on this board to suit your weight and riding style!
This way your board will come set up perfectly for you, straight out of the box.
Just refer to the table below and make your choice as you add to cart!
|Rider weight||Bushing Hardness|
|10 - 50kgs||Extra Soft|
|50 - 72kgs||Softer|
|72 - 90kgs||Stock Setup|
|90 - 104kgs||Harder|
|104 - 120kgs||Extra Hard|
Some other things to consider...
- If in doubt - go softer! Turnier boards are easier to balance on, and a lot more fun to skate.
- If you are "between hardnesses," we would recommend the softer option. So for example, for a 73kg rider, "Soft" rather than "Stock Setup" might be a better choice. Get in touch if you're not sure!
- if you want a very turny board - say for a dancing longboard - then it's worth going one stop softer than you otherwise would do. Watch out for wheelbite though!
- Likewise, if you want a board for downhill speed, then go up a step harder than the weight table suggests.
- You do have a bit of adjustment in the truck's kingpin nut, but we would suggest that if you have more than two threads showing then it's time to go to a harder bushing.
Landyachtz Butter Black Lines Surfskate Reviews
Landyachtz Butter Black Lines Surfskate: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
10% off: With hundreds of product descriptions and thousands of product details on our site, typos can occasionally slip through the net. We're only human! If you can find one - or an incorrect product detail - let us know and we'll send you a code for 10% off.
Thanks for helping keep Vandem shipshape.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I bought my first board from these folks, at 46 years old nearly a year ago.
The service was first class. I found other places to be a tad patronising truth be told, maybe because of my age, maybe because of my ability or both.
Not here. They made me feel super...