Product available at supplier: We'll order this in for you, and dispatch within 4-6 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Express Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Economy 2-5 Working Days, may require signature
- More Shipping Info Here.
My partner gave me a lush nomad for Christmas. Excellent customer service throughout - I’ve panic ordered protection since. Free softer bushings mean I’m carving between the children all over the skate park easily and with little experience. Happy new year!
Landyachtz ATV-X Ditch Life Dark Wave Shaped Skateboard
The Landyachtz ATV-X Ditch Life Dark Wave new for 2021.
Get outta the water....SHAAAARRRKKK!
A full fat proper old-skool inspired outline.
Fat wide tail for more foot support and solid placement.
Deep sanded wheel wells to allow for bigger wheels and looser trucks.
Medium concave gives a good balance between comfort for cruising and control for more aggressive skating.
A technical fuller shape makes for comfortable cruising while making for a deck that can fully excel in pool, park and ditch.
Pre gripped and pre-built so ready to go the moment you take delivery
The Dark Wave has a super-subtle chilled out brown on natural wood graphic. This looks way better in the flesh than it does on the internet!
Classic Landyachtz construction, pressed using 100% Canadian Maple, Fibreglass and epoxy glue. Making this board stronger stiffer and with more and longer lasting pop!
If you want a cruiser to bomb around that also give you the option to throw down in a pool, park, ditch or just bust out some slappy's on yer local curb, the Landyachtz ATV is just what you are looking for. However, if you are looking for more chilled all-out dedicated cruiser the Dinghy or Tugboat could be a better option.
- 100% Canadian Maple
- Fibreglass composite construction
- Epoxy layup
- Double kick
- Medium Concave
- Die Cut Grip with Landyachtz logo
- For every Landyachtz skateboard sold, Landyachtz will plant a tree!
- Built complete ready to rip right outta the box!
Landyachtz ATV-X Ditch Life Dark Wave Shaped Skateboard: Complete Spec
- Wheels: 60mm 78a Hawgs Lil' Ez
- Trucks: Bear Polar Bears 155mm
- Bearings: Bear Spaceballs
|Length||31.0" / 78.7cm See similar length boards|
|Width||9.75" / 24.8cm See similar width boards|
|Wheelbase||15.0" / 38.1cm See boards with a similar wheelbase|
|Nose Length||5.5" / 14.0cm|
|Tail Length||7.25" / 18.4cm|
|Deck construction||Fibreglass, Maple|
|Wheel Wells||Sanded Wheel Wells|
Useful Extra Info
Customise your ride!
We can change the truck bushings on this board to suit your weight and riding style!
This way your board will come set up perfectly for you, straight out of the box.
Just refer to the table below and make your choice as you add to cart!
|Rider weight||Bushing Hardness|
|10 - 50kgs||Extra Soft|
|50 - 72kgs||Softer|
|72 - 90kgs||Stock Setup|
|90 - 104kgs||Harder|
|104 - 120kgs||Extra Hard|
Some other things to consider...
- If in doubt - go softer! Turnier boards are easier to balance on, and a lot more fun to skate.
- If you are "between hardnesses," we would recommend the softer option. So for example, for a 73kg rider, "Soft" rather than "Stock Setup" might be a better choice. Get in touch if you're not sure!
- if you want a very turny board - say for a dancing longboard - then it's worth going one stop softer than you otherwise would do. Watch out for wheelbite though!
- Likewise, if you want a board for downhill speed, then go up a step harder than the weight table suggests.
- You do have a bit of adjustment in the truck's kingpin nut, but we would suggest that if you have more than two threads showing then it's time to go to a harder bushing.
Landyachtz ATV-X Ditch Life Dark Wave Shaped Skateboard Reviews
Landyachtz Dark Wave
Love the shape of this board. Locks you in tight with plenty of room. Urban concrete fun with an 80’s touch.
Decided to buy my first skateboard in over twenty years and wasn't sure whether to get a longboard, cruiser or what. This really appealed to me with it's old-school shape and the fact it looked like a good "all-rounder" so I placed my order. I love the width and the concave seems to fit my feet perfectly. So far been mostly just cruising about on it though my confidence is building and am starting to re-learn some tricks. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.
Landyachtz ATV-X Ditch Life Dark Wave Shaped Skateboard: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
10% off: With hundreds of product descriptions and thousands of product details on our site, typos can occasionally slip through the net. We're only human! If you can find one - or an incorrect product detail - let us know and we'll send you a code for 10% off.
Thanks for helping keep Vandem shipshape.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I bought my first board from these folks, at 46 years old nearly a year ago.
The service was first class. I found other places to be a tad patronising truth be told, maybe because of my age, maybe because of my ability or both.
Not here. They made me feel super...