Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
Super Fast Shipping!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery (Free on orders over £25)
- DPD: Next Working Day delivery, requires signature (Free on orders over £50)
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free Stickers when you buy this product!
Started skating two months ago. Adam was super helpful advising me on my first board and has helped me with a few issues since. I have made a number of board purchases since and the service is unbelievably good. 100% recommend. Legends.
Paris Trucks Pivot Cups by RipTide (pair)
A seriously good upgrade for any trucks is a fresh pair of aftermarket pivot cups. Riptide make these for Paris trucks - they are poured form the same urethane as their WFB bushings, and make your trucks turn way smoother with a lot less slop. Alongside a fresh set of bushings, we reckon this is one of the best-value upgrades for your board!
- Sold as Pair
- Specifically designed for Paris trucks
- Lively & Responsive
- Hand-poured into Custom-made molds, then the cup end is machined to fit the truck's base plate perfectly
- No machining imperfections and no heat-affected zone in the super smooth pivot contact area
- RipTide's exclusive Internally Lubricated WFB Urethane in 96a
Useful Extra Info
Paris Trucks Pivot Cups by RipTide (pair) Reviews
Paris Trucks Pivot Cups by RipTide (pair): Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I must have called Adam up at least 4 times to get his advice on how to set up a longboard that I was "hoping" to buy for my daughter—probably dumb questions such as will it take my weight if I jumped on it, are the wheels large enough for...