Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
Build it up! Check out our setup kits to save some cash!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- DPD Next Day Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- DHL 2-3 Working Days, requires signature
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free stuff when you buy this product! Choose your Free Gift when you spend more than £99.99.
Fast delivery, great no plastic packaging. Will definitely use this company in the future.
Hackbrett Longboards Averell Skateboard Deck
The Hackbrett Longboards Averell is the tallest of the four "bandits" - new school street skateboards from the Hackbrett workshop - and comes in at a massive 39" long and 9.25" wide.
An XXL street deck has featured in many prominent lineups over the years, think Gravity Skateboards, Lush Longboards and Sector 9. By no means is it a new concept, but Hackbrett have applied their Blackforest materials and knowledge to really squeeze the most out of this one.
A regular street skateboard comes in at around 31" long. What's with the extra 8", then?
- It's massive. That's more room for big feet, a wider stance, more room for landing tricks and more comfortable for simply cruising
- It's stable! With a wheelbase over 20 inches long, this is not a board that's restricted to jogging speed. There are modern downhill boards with similar wheelbase options - the Averell can go very fast!
- It's light. Hackbrett have been experimenting with core constructions and ergonomic features since 2002 and as such, the Averell is not your standard maple construction. It's light and snappy and has that beautiful fibreglass reinforced pop.
- It's massive... if you're a street skater that likes to do flip tricks, Averell will feel very big under your feet!
We stock Averell with a bamboo topsheet and the "street core" construction. This is a step away from your regular all-maple contstruction, making use of local Blackforest woods alongside maple, fibreglass and carbon fibre to create the most durable and fun board possible whilst keeping the weight to a minimum.
The Hackbrett Longboards Averell is the longboarders street deck and the street skaters longboard.
If there really is a board that can do everything, it might just be this one.
|Wheelbase||51cm to 53cm|
|Construction||Maple, Lightweight core, Fibreglass, Bamboo, Carbon Fibre
For other topsheets, cores, flex or graphic options, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email - there's a good chance we can make it happen!
Hackbrett Longboards also produce 4 other street skate shapes ranging from 31" to 36.5" that are only available direct from the manufacturer. For more information, visit www.hackbrett.info.
Useful Extra Info
Hackbrett Longboards Averell Skateboard Deck Reviews
It's a massive skateboard - what's not to like?
I got this gripped up (I like doing this myself though Adam kindly offered) and immediately got out - first impressions are very positive: it's light enough but very stiff and responsive. It takes a while to get your feet acclimatised to the size and location of the pockets - I'd feel comfortable doing more downhill with this - great for getting into the turns. I'd be circumspect about anything tricker as it's big and takes some getting used to how to flip it about. And great service from Vandem - I've bought every board I've had from them over the last many years and always got quick and super friendly service. I really like the how-to and FAQ section on the site - truly helpful and unbiased advice. Thanks for all the board time guys! It's the closest I come to feeling like I can fly!
Hackbrett Longboards Averell Skateboard Deck: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.