We're out of stock of this right now, but more are due in soon.View Our Recommended Alternatives
Product available at supplier: We'll order this in for you, and dispatch within 4-6 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Express Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Economy 2-5 Working Days, may require signature
- More Shipping Info Here.
First time purchase from Vandem Longboard Shop and I'm sure it won't be my last, ordered a Landyachtz Dinghy Blunt Pinecone online and the board arrived the next day.
I'm very happy with the board and the service.
Looking forward to some nicer weather so I can hit the streets.
Santa Cruz Tonal Fade Cruiser Board
The Santa Cruz Rainbow Tie Dye is a mini 29.05” deck that is super stashable but doesn't lose any of its skateability.
Medium concave is comfy for cruising but won't let you down if you find yourself carving hard, needing to throw out a powerslide and feeling your toes on the edge of grip.
Solid tropical ocean vibes (or St Ives on a summers day) on the bottom of this one.
Santa Cruz branded 60mm cruiser wheels in 78a make this one more designed for cruising than for tricks. However, at 60mm the board still feels light and fairly natural for those tricks should you want to learn some, or simply get up that curb.
Despite the short length, the wheelbase is still a solid 14.75" and most of the length is lost in the short 3.5" nose. I can't think of many reasons to need more nose than that on a cruiser so this one's a winner.
Santa Cruz components on a nice little deck and you can't really say no at such a price. A solid first board for anyone looking to cruise the streets or the skatepark.
|Length||29.05" / 73.8cm See similar length boards|
|Width||8.79" / 22.3cm See similar width boards|
|Wheelbase||14.75" / 37.5cm See boards with a similar wheelbase|
|Nose Length||3.5" / 8.9cm|
|Tail Length||6.6" / 16.8cm|
Useful Extra Info
Customise your ride!
We can change the truck bushings on this board to suit your weight and riding style!
This way your board will come set up perfectly for you, straight out of the box.
Just refer to the table below and make your choice as you add to cart!
|Rider weight||Bushing Hardness|
|10 - 50kgs||Extra Soft|
|50 - 72kgs||Softer|
|72 - 90kgs||Stock Setup|
|90 - 104kgs||Harder|
|104 - 120kgs||Extra Hard|
Some other things to consider...
- If in doubt - go softer! Turnier boards are easier to balance on, and a lot more fun to skate.
- If you are "between hardnesses," we would recommend the softer option. So for example, for a 73kg rider, "Soft" rather than "Stock Setup" might be a better choice. Get in touch if you're not sure!
- if you want a very turny board - say for a dancing longboard - then it's worth going one stop softer than you otherwise would do. Watch out for wheelbite though!
- Likewise, if you want a board for downhill speed, then go up a step harder than the weight table suggests.
- You do have a bit of adjustment in the truck's kingpin nut, but we would suggest that if you have more than two threads showing then it's time to go to a harder bushing.
Santa Cruz Tonal Fade Cruiser Board Reviews
Santa Cruz Tonal Fade Cruiser Board: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
10% off: With hundreds of product descriptions and thousands of product details on our site, typos can occasionally slip through the net. We're only human! If you can find one - or an incorrect product detail - let us know and we'll send you a code for 10% off.
Thanks for helping keep Vandem shipshape.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I bought my first board from these folks, at 46 years old nearly a year ago.
The service was first class. I found other places to be a tad patronising truth be told, maybe because of my age, maybe because of my ability or both.
Not here. They made me feel super...