Man I am so happy, I just came home from work and the my new deck was waiting for me. My happy meter is about to explode :-D Cant wait for the weekend to test this baby out.You and your company are the greatest in the whole world and I cant thank you enough.Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
This is our go-to speed, downhill and freeride truck here at Vandem. Featuring a low, carvy 38 degree baseplate angle, a choice of rakes and widths, super-low and stable ride height, we've had these trucks on our speedboards on many skate trips over the last few years and they are still awesome.
Forged from 6061-T6 aluminium, these trucks are packed with features including:
- 38 degree baseplate angle. This keeps the trucks stable at speed - a low angle means that you get more lean for a given amount of turn, so they feel surfy and carvy even at higher speeds where other trucks get a bit scary!
- 170mm, 180mm and 190mm widths - with today's downhill wheels getting wider than ever, we're seeing more and more skaters running the narrower 170mm hanger for extra grip and clearance.
- Drop-Up Baseplate - using the supplied 7mm and 3mm risers, you can really dial in your ride height to get the perfect balance of grip, slide and leverage.
- UK Poured Pivot Cups and Bushings - the fit on the pivot cuips on these trucks is unbeliveably good. Slop is minimised and the trucks feel immense when kranking through sweepers.
- CNC Pivots - the pivots on these trucks are CNC'd after forging to make sure they are perfectly round - believe us, you will love how smooth these trucks feel!
- Choose your rake. As far as we know, Sabre are the only truck company to offer this on their trucks. Choose the 190mm rakeless width for a "racecar" feeling turn, that feels the same all the same through the lean. If you want a more "divey" turn, that's stable in a straight line but more reactive as you lean into the trucks, go for the 170mm or 180mm widths with 3mm of rake.
- Forged from 6061-T6: Sabre rocked the longboard world in 2014 with the introduction of these trucks - they are the world's first longboard trucks to be made using forging, which allows a much stronger and lighter assembly than Cast or more expensive CNC trucks. The rest of the world is still catching up...
- 8mm Axle Studs - rather than using a standard 5/16th's stock bar, Sabre lathe down their axle studs to get as close to 8mm as possible, increasing precision fit and reducing play in bearings.
There's a lot going on with these trucks. Sabre have put a lot of custom setup options in each truck and they take a bit of setting up - but once they're on your board, you won't look back!
All trucks sold individually.