I've been on my new board (Lush Chopper) every day since I got it From Vandem and I'm loving it. I come from straight cruising longboard (Vanguard Loaded) land but I wanted to get something to do bowls etc with my skate mates. I've not done much of that yet, but the agility of the board makes me feel pretty confident there - it feels more like a skateboard, turns and pops in a way I couldn't get either of my longboards to (other board is a Lush machine 80's). But I was surprised by how much fun it was downhill and on the London commute - it's not so good on rough terrain, but with the set up I got (Indy 169 + Orange orangutan fat free's) it sticks to the road and the improved turning circle really helps keep out of trouble.
Super fun! And Adam was very helpful and did a great job setting the board up for me - thanks!
This is an awesome little PSD longboard footstop at a great price! It's small enough to stay out of the way when you don't need it, but offers enough to lock your foot in when you really need it. Designed by PSD Designs in the U.K. and manufactured by RipTide using 60D urethane. This means the FootStops are shatterproof, and they'll conform to the concave of your board and slightly to your skate shoe for added grip.
- Conforms to fit concave (if any) of your longboard, speedboard or slalom board
- Custom 60D Urethane
- Shatterproof and safer than metal footstops in crash situations
- Lightweight (25g)
- Length: 47mm
- Width: 49.5mm
- Height: 25mm
- Slot Length: 29mm
Which FootStop should I choose - IN-Side or OUT-Side?
- If you don't move your foot when you ride - choose an IN-Side.
- If you move your foot when you ride - choose an OUT-Side.
- If you're not sure, or sometimes do both - choose an In & Out for the flexibility it offers.