Thanks bigly for a first-class service and brilliant full-build deal. Consider this middle-aged bloke well stoked.
This is an awesome little PSD longboard footstop at a great price! It's small enough to stay out of the way when you don't need it, but offers enough to lock your foot in when you really need it. Designed by PSD Designs in the U.K. and manufactured by RipTide using 60D urethane. This means the FootStops are shatterproof, and they'll conform to the concave of your board and slightly to your skate shoe for added grip.
- Conforms to fit concave (if any) of your longboard, speedboard or slalom board
- Custom 60D Urethane
- Shatterproof and safer than metal footstops in crash situations
- Lightweight (25g)
- Length: 47mm
- Width: 49.5mm
- Height: 25mm
- Slot Length: 29mm
Which FootStop should I choose - IN-Side or OUT-Side?
- If you don't move your foot when you ride - choose an IN-Side.
- If you move your foot when you ride - choose an OUT-Side.
- If you're not sure, or sometimes do both - choose an In & Out for the flexibility it offers.