Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
Super Fast Shipping!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery (Free on orders over £25)
- DPD: Next Working Day delivery, requires signature (Free on orders over £50)
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free Stickers when you buy this product!
Special ordered a board, and received a really quick email response that it was out of stock. Rang the store and got great help choosing an alternative tailored to what I wanted. I ordered online shortly after the call and the board arrived the next day. Would definitely buy here again. Really liked that there wasn't any plastic packaging used in delivery too.
PSD InSide FootStop
The slightly more restrictive of the PSD foostops, choose the InSide if you want a more "locked in" feeling from your footstop. We recommend the InSide to skaters who are sliding at speed, especially those who don't grab rail much. Designed by PSD Designs in the U.K. and Manufactured by RipTide using 60D urethane. This means the FootStops are shatterproof, they'll conform to the concave of your board and slightly to your skate shoe for added grip.
- Conforms to fit concave (if any) of your longboard, speedboard or slalom board
- Custom 60D Urethane
- Shatterproof and safer than metal footstops in crash situations
- Lightweight (32g)
- Length: 59mm
- Width: 84mm
- Height: 25mm
- Slot Length: 35mm
Which FootStop should I choose - IN-Side or OUT-Side?
- If you don't move your foot when you ride - choose an IN-Side.
- If you move your foot when you ride - choose an OUT-Side.
- If you're not sure, or sometimes do both - choose an In & Out for the flexibility it offers.
Useful Extra Info
PSD InSide FootStop Reviews
PSD InSide FootStop: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
Special ordered a board, and received a really quick email response that it was out of stock. Rang the store and got great help choosing an alternative tailored to what I wanted. I ordered online shortly after the call and the board arrived the next day. Would definitely buy here...