About this product
The slightly more restrictive of the PSD foostops, choose the InSide if you want a more "locked in" feeling from your footstop. We recommend the InSide to skaters who are sliding at speed, especially those who don't grab rail much. Designed by PSD Designs in the U.K. and Manufactured by RipTide using 60D urethane. This means the FootStops are shatterproof, they'll conform to the concave of your board and slightly to your skate shoe for added grip.
- Conforms to fit concave (if any) of your longboard, speedboard or slalom board
- Custom 60D Urethane
- Shatterproof and safer than metal footstops in crash situations
- Lightweight (32g)
- Length: 59mm
- Width: 84mm
- Height: 25mm
- Slot Length: 35mm
Which FootStop should I choose - IN-Side or OUT-Side?
- If you don't move your foot when you ride - choose an IN-Side.
- If you move your foot when you ride - choose an OUT-Side.
- If you're not sure, or sometimes do both - choose an In & Out for the flexibility it offers.
Seen it cheaper somewhere else?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Tap to get in touch:
Slick service, best shop to grab your sk8 gear 😃