Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
Super Fast Shipping!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery (Free on orders over £25)
- DPD: Next Working Day delivery, requires signature (Free on orders over £50)
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free Stickers when you buy this product!
Quick next day delivery on my winkowski deck, really helpful when I required some Knowledge on deck set up ,will definitely be back 👌👌👌
Orangatang Caguama Wheels 85mm
The mighty 85mm Orangatang Caguama is a seriously large longboard wheel.
You can think of this as an even bigger, cruiser version of the 80mm Kegel, with rounded edges for better rollover on rougher surfaces, and a larger diameter for an even plusher ride.
If you want to cruise and your board will take a wheel this big, this is probably a better shout than the Kegel. The Kegel is really a DH Race wheel - more grip and sharper lips, but less cushioning and those sharp lips can get hung up on things that the round-edged Caguama just rolls over.
Like all Orangatang wheels, the Caguama is poured from their "Happy" urethane - which is great for this application, fast, enough grip and high-rebound.
This much urethane takes a while to spin up to speed, but once you're rolling, nothing will stop you! Forget these wheels if you want a sliding setup, they're so heavy that they don't have a controlled slide at all, despite the hugely supporting core.
The Caguama is available in two duros:
- The Blue 77A offers a ridiculously plush ride and more grip, at the possible expense of roll speed - but they're still very fast once you get them rolling!
- The Orange 80A is a great all-rounder, a super-smooth ride, mega-high top speed, and they'll eat pavement cracks and fart stones for breakfast.
- The Purple 83A is ridiculously fast for such a monster amount of urethane, and to be honest it's not as useless as you might imagine an 83A cruiser wheel to be. All that urethane is hard, but there's so much of it that the 83A Caguama is an extremely capable wheel on smoother surfaces. If you want speed and durability, this is a good shout.
We'd recommend the 80A for most skaters - the 77A at this size is possibly a bit too squishy and slow, unless you have either super-rough roads around you or you just want the cushiest ride available! At 85mm there's no need to go as soft as 77A for most skaters - we think you're better off maximizing roll speed with the harder option.
The Caguama is definitely a niche wheel, and you might struggle to get them on your board without wheelbite. But if you're looking to turn your board into a super plush all-conquering monster truck, look no further.
If you want the same squish in a slightly smaller package, check out the 75mm In Heat in 77A.
Downhill, cruising, pushing a long way
|Blue, Orange or Purple
Useful Extra Info
- Longboard Wheel Guide
- How to remove flatspots from your wheels
- How to change your wheels super fast
- View all products by Orangatang Wheels
- View all our wheels
- Shipping and delivery info
All wheels sold in packs of four.
Orangatang Caguama Wheels 85mm Reviews
These wheels rock
Efficient service it is the second time I am buying those wheels
Really quick turn around and the wheels are amazing. Exactly what I was after and have made cruising around on my street board a much more enjoyable and better experience.
Have ordered quite a bit through Vandem, their orders are always quickly dispatched and obviously dealt with by someone who knows their stuff, smaller items have been added where required. brilliant service and as everyone knows cags are excellent wheels
Simply one of the best for the price, smooth, grippy and look amazing. Just do it...buy ‘em!
Orangatang Caguama Wheels 85mm: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.