Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- DPD Next Day Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Priority Express Tracked: 2-3 Working Days, requires signature
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free stuff when you buy this product! Choose your Free Gift when you spend more than £99.99.
Amazing service! So helpful and friendly and super quick postage. Really can't fault these guys
Lush Longboards Nomad
The new full sized cruiser board from Lush Longboards.
In our opinion this is just about ideal for most adult sized skaters while still being much smaller than a full sized longboard.
This little gem gives you enough space and board feel for maximum comfort while you cruise in style.
Keeping thing compact means it's super easy to carry about when hopping on the bus or tube and convenient to stash under a desk when you rock up to work.
These beauties are pre gripped and built ready to rip right out of the box.
They are available in two spec Elite and Pro
Need the fastest, smoothest cruiser going? Get the Nomad Elite build.
Loaded up with aftermarket parts, the Nomad Elite setup is a whole lot of performance in a pint-sized package.
- Sabre Street trucks provide deeper carves than stock own-brand trucks you'll see on cheaper setups.
- Featuring Aftermarket Sabre Bushings for a smoother turn and maximum rebound!
- The Nomad Elite comes with 65mm Cult Chronicles - bigger than the usual sub-60mm wheels that you see on other cruisers. Bigger wheels equates to more speed and better rollover - and you won't find a more-loved wheel out there at this size than the Chronicle!
- Sabre Trucks Built-In Labyrinth Bearings are more resistant to side loads, smoother rolling, and with upgraded shields to keep the crud out. They're easy to clean too.
For the best value cruiser skateboard out there, check out the Nomad Pro.
A little more affordable than the Elite setup, the Nomad Pro is still stacked out with aftermarket parts, selected to give the best possible performance for a little less cash.
- The most important part of any skateboard are the trucks. So the Nomad Pro features the same trucks as the Elite build - Sabre Street Trucks, complete with Sabre's own bushings. No corners cut where it really matters!
- 60mm Cult Nova wheels are fast, smooth and durable - a real step above the wheels you will find on other completes at this price
- ABEC 5 608ZZ bearings keep the price down and the smiles up
|Length||30" / 76.2cm|
|Width||9.125" / 23.2cm|
|Wheelbase||15.75" / 40cm|
|Nose||3.75" / 9.5cm|
|Tail||6.25" / 15.9cm|
|Profile||Flat with kickail
|Construction||100% Canadian Maple|
Useful Extra Info
Lush Longboards Nomad Reviews
My overall experience was pretty good the whole process was quick and easy and even better my board arrived next day which was awesome!
Loving my Lush Nomad. It's beautifully designed and feels fantastic to ride. It rolls really easily, feels fantastic to carve and is really responsive. My 8year old has been trying it out too and is loving it as well so we may be fighting over it soon.
Absolutely excellent, they carried out follow up calls in regards to the delivery query of my purchase and I was just really appreciate.... it doesn't happen often these days but it seems as though they genuinely care about product and service
Fantastic service, arrived in two days (that was standard delivery too!). My daughter is delighted with her Lush Puffin Board. 100% recommend. This is the second time that I’ve used Vandem and defo won’t be the last. Cheers guys!
I called up the shop to ask about boards, spoke to a really nice guy who recommended me this number, and it's been great fun to ride! I found when I got the board the trucks were on quite tight out of the box, I personally find this board a lot more fun to ride when the trucks are a little looser - but to each their own!
Lush Longboards Nomad: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.