Product available at supplier: We'll order this in for you, and dispatch within 4-6 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
In Stock, Ready for Dispatch!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Express Next working day (Not weekends or bank holidays), requires signature
- Economy 2-5 Working Days, may require signature
- More Shipping Info Here.
Recommend a landyachtz dune 38”longboard by Matt who was really helpful and knowledgeable, Love the board its quality and it turned up the next day!! . Would defiantly use these guys from now on 👍 the service and advice was spot on. Cheers Matt you the man 😎
Landyachtz Dinghy Turbo Cruiser Board
The Dinghy Turbo has been replaced in the Landyachtz lineup with the Dinghy Fender Panda - same huge wheels in the compact Dinghy package!
Gold on black it a timeless classic and Landyachtz really have nailed it with this bad boy. Combine that with the staple Landyachtz Dinghy shape which has been a core shape of the Landyachtz line-up for many years now. Going to the shops, cheeky session down the pub, cruising around town or work/school commute do it with maximum style and comfort.
We believe that the Dinghy was pretty much responsible for cruiser boards becoming popular again after years of longboards and skateboards being very separate categories. These boards blur the lines - roll smooth and quietly, but still allow you to trick around.
This upspec'd Turbo really does stand out from the pack thanks to the Composite construction of fibreglass and maple, sweet minimal graphic, lighter, stronger titanium polar bear trucks along with the use of faster rolling Rocket Hawgs. If you want the cream of the Dinghy crop then look no further you just found it. Only way this thing could be cooler was if it had the word "laser" in its name.
Laser...Gazer... if the composite construction and grippy wheels is your thing, it could also be worth checking out the Lush Longboards Nomad Gazer!
Landyachtz design their Polar Bear trucks and Hawgs wheels to fit perfectly with each individual deck. They work tirelessly to ensure these elements come together to provide the best control and performance for your riding pleasure.
No slop, all control.
If you like the idea but have bigger feet, or are worried that this might be a bit wobbly for a first board - there are wider versions available! Check out the collection of Dinghy Blunts for a slight increase in width. Landyachtz Tugboats are wider again. You're sure to find something to your fancy.
*Please note wheel colour may vary*
- 100% Canadian Maple combine with black fibreglass
- Flared and Sanded Wheel Wells
- Low Concave
- Die Cut Grip with Landyachtz logo
- For every Landyachtz skateboard sold, Landyachtz will plant a tree!
- Built complete ready to rip right outta the box!
Landyachtz Dinghy Turbo Cruiser Board: Complete Spec
- Wheels: 63mm 76a Hawgs Rockets
- Trucks: Bear Polar bears 105mm
- Bearings: Bear Spaceballs
|Length||28.5" / 72.4cm See similar length boards|
|Width||8.0" / 20.3cm See similar width boards|
|Wheelbase||14.75" / 37.5cm See boards with a similar wheelbase|
|Nose Length||3.0" / 7.6cm|
|Tail Length||6.25" / 15.9cm|
|Deck construction||Fibreglass, Maple|
|Wheel Wells||Moulded Wheel Wells, Sanded Wheel Wells|
Useful Extra Info
|Landyachtz Dinghy Turbo||Landyachtz Tugboat Flippy|
|Length||28.5" / 72.4cm||30.0" / 76.2cm|
|Width||8.0" / 20.3cm||9.0" / 22.9cm|
|Wheelbase||14.75" / 37.5cm||15.0" / 38.1cm|
|Wheels||63mm 76a Hawgs Rockets||60mm 78a Hawgs Lil' Ez|
|Trucks||Bear Polar bears 105mm||Bear Polar bears 155mm|
|Bearings||Bear Spaceballs||Bear Spaceballs|
Customise your ride!
We can change the truck bushings on this board to suit your weight and riding style!
This way your board will come set up perfectly for you, straight out of the box.
Just refer to the table below and make your choice as you add to cart!
|Rider weight||Bushing Hardness|
|10 - 50kgs||Extra Soft|
|50 - 72kgs||Softer|
|72 - 90kgs||Stock Setup|
|90 - 104kgs||Harder|
|104 - 120kgs||Extra Hard|
Some other things to consider...
- If in doubt - go softer! Turnier boards are easier to balance on, and a lot more fun to skate.
- If you are "between hardnesses," we would recommend the softer option. So for example, for a 73kg rider, "Soft" rather than "Stock Setup" might be a better choice. Get in touch if you're not sure!
- if you want a very turny board - say for a dancing longboard - then it's worth going one stop softer than you otherwise would do. Watch out for wheelbite though!
- Likewise, if you want a board for downhill speed, then go up a step harder than the weight table suggests.
- You do have a bit of adjustment in the truck's kingpin nut, but we would suggest that if you have more than two threads showing then it's time to go to a harder bushing.
Landyachtz Dinghy Turbo Cruiser Board Reviews
Landyachtz Dinghy Turbo Cruiser Board: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
10% off: With hundreds of product descriptions and thousands of product details on our site, typos can occasionally slip through the net. We're only human! If you can find one - or an incorrect product detail - let us know and we'll send you a code for 10% off.
Thanks for helping keep Vandem shipshape.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I bought my first board from these folks, at 46 years old nearly a year ago.
The service was first class. I found other places to be a tad patronising truth be told, maybe because of my age, maybe because of my ability or both.
Not here. They made me feel super...