Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
Super Fast Shipping!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery (Free on orders over £25)
- DPD: Next Working Day delivery, requires signature (Free on orders over £50)
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free stuff when you buy this product! Choose your Free Gift when you spend more than £99.99.
What an epic company - really knowledgeable and genuine. Adam is a legend. I'm new to the skating world but he gave me loads of great advice and I'm so so happy with the Lush Nomad board. Plastic free packaging as well which is amazing. Would give 6 stars if I could! 👊
Hackbrett Longboards Averell
The Hackbrett Longboards Averell is the tallest of the four "bandits" - new school street skateboards from the Hackbrett workshop - and comes in at a massive 39" long and 9.25" wide.
An XXL street deck has featured in many prominent lineups over the years, think Gravity Skateboards, Lush Longboards and Sector 9. By no means is it a new concept, but Hackbrett have applied their Blackforest materials and knowledge to really squeeze the most out of this one.
A regular street skateboard comes in at around 31" long. What's with the extra 8", then?
- It's massive. That's more room for big feet, a wider stance, more room for landing tricks and more comfortable for simply cruising
- It's stable! With a wheelbase over 20 inches long, this is not a board that's restricted to jogging speed. There are modern downhill boards with similar wheelbase options - the Averell can go very fast!
- It's light. Hackbrett have been experimenting with core constructions and ergonomic features since 2002 and as such, the Averell is not your standard maple construction. It's light and snappy and has that beautiful fibreglass reinforced pop.
- It's massive... if you're a street skater that likes to do flip tricks, Averell will feel very big under your feet!
We stock Averell with a bamboo topsheet and the "street core" construction. This is a step away from your regular all-maple contstruction, making use of local Blackforest woods alongside maple, fibreglass and carbon fibre to create the most durable and fun board possible whilst keeping the weight to a minimum.
The Hackbrett Longboards Averell is the longboarders street deck and the street skaters longboard.
If there really is a board that can do everything, it might just be this one.
|Wheelbase||51cm to 53cm|
|Construction||Maple, Lightweight core, Fibreglass, Bamboo, Carbon Fibre
For other topsheets, cores, flex or graphic options, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email - there's a good chance we can make it happen!
Hackbrett Longboards also produce 4 other street skate shapes ranging from 31" to 36.5" that are only available direct from the manufacturer. For more information, visit www.hackbrett.info.
Useful Extra Info
Hackbrett Longboards Averell Reviews
Hackbrett Longboards Averell: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
What an epic company - really knowledgeable and genuine. Adam is a legend. I'm new to the skating world but he gave me loads of great advice and I'm so so happy with the Lush Nomad board. Plastic free packaging as well which is amazing. Would give 6 stars if...