Order in the next for delivery
Preorder this item: Products are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you have ordered anything else, we will hold your order until your pre-ordered stuff comes in, and ship the whole lot together. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated throughout the whole process!
Super Fast Shipping!
Choose your shipping option at checkout:
- Royal Mail: 2-5 days delivery (Free on orders over £25)
- DPD: Next Working Day delivery, requires signature (Free on orders over £50)
- More Shipping Info Here.
Free stuff when you buy this product! Choose your Free Gift when you spend more than £99.99.
Started skating two months ago. Adam was super helpful advising me on my first board and has helped me with a few issues since. I have made a number of board purchases since and the service is unbelievably good. 100% recommend. Legends.
Arbor Axis 40" Photo
A snowboard-inspired drop-through for easy around town cruising, relaxed commutes, and mellow downhill.
- 8 ply hardrock maple with Die cut grip printed top sheet logo and photo graphic bottom finish.
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris 50° 180mm RKP's
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Outlook ideal for cruising and carving
- Size: 69mm // Durometer: 78a
- Contact Patch: 44.0mm // Offset: 2.5mm
- Core: Momentum - Dampens bumpy rides
- Formula: Venice - Soft and grippy
- Bearings: ABEC 7 with spacers
- Grip: Black stick on
|Profile||Flat with concave|
Useful Extra Info
Arbor Axis 40" Photo Reviews
Great service, really well packaged and love the quality of the board.
Arbor Axis 40" Photo: Cheaper Elsewhere?
We'll price match any price from a UK-based retailer, on or offline!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you.
Tap to get in touch:
Customer TestimonialsRead More
I must have called Adam up at least 4 times to get his advice on how to set up a longboard that I was "hoping" to buy for my daughter—probably dumb questions such as will it take my weight if I jumped on it, are the wheels large enough for...