Shipping and Delivery
We only have one type of shipping option - as fast and safe as possible!
- We guarantee that all orders placed before 1pm will ship that day, on a next working day delivery service.
- Please make sure that someone is in at your delivery address to sign for your order. We cannot leave packages unattended as we need confirmation that your order has reached you before we are happy.
- You can track your order by calling us on 0117 9332833, or emailing us via our website. We will also email you tracking information as we ship your order so that you can track the status of your order online.
Our goal is to have your order to you within 48 hours of you placing it with us. We aim to beat this wherever we can.
- Orders placed on Friday before 1pm will ship for delivery on Monday.
- We use DPD/Interlink for most UK orders.> Smaller items are sent by Royal Mail First Class.
- We can deliver on Saturdays for an extra charge. Please contact us for more info! It will cost an extra £20 but it's tracked so you know you'll get it.
- We cannot deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays.> Some areas of the UK (eg Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands) may take an extra day to arrive.
- Alternatively you can come and pick your order up from us in our Bristol Shop! Click here for directions and opening times.
UK ORDER PRICING
|Up to £10||£1.50|
|Up to £10||£1.50|
|Up to £30||£4.00|
|Up to £50||£4.50|
|Up to £100||£5.00|
|Over £100||Free Delivery!|
The safety of your order is our primary goal. We send all orders via a Priority Tracked service.
- Orders usually take 2-6 working days, depending on your location. You can contact us anytime for tracking info on your order.
- We use DPD/Interlink as our main European carrier. Their depot is just down the road from us and we have found their service to be second to none.
- Smaller orders will ship with Royal Mail First Class recorded.
- We cannot deliver on Public Holidays or weekends.
- Under EU law, we have to charge VAT at the UK rate of 20% to all EU countries. You will be paying the same as UK customers for your stuff.
- Norwegian customers please note - please be aware that you may be required to pay additional import taxes on your order.